Young Americans Christian School seeks:
1. To create an environment, based on Biblical principles, where students can freely become everything God has designed them to be: Luke 2:52: “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.”
2. To value, understand, and practice the principles stated in the Great Commission: Matthew 28:19-20: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."
3. To pursue academic excellence in all areas: Colossians 3:23: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
4. To instill principles of servitude to others for the sake of Christ: Matthew 7:12: “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
5. To partner with parents in laying a spiritual foundation, including morals and ethics that result in a sound Biblical worldview: Proverbs 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”