Young Americans Christian School is dually accredited by the Association Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (AdvancED), and offers both a college preparatory and college preparatory with distinction diploma.
"The "accredited" seal denotes a school that has met institutional standards of quality and that verifies a commitment to strategic improvement and ongoing accountability. The process of accreditation involves three significant elements:
1. Intensive, institution-wide self appraisal, analysis, and improvement planning
2. External consultation, review, validation, and insights from a visiting peer group
3. Ongoing accountability for improvement through annual reporting and renewal"
Young Americans Christian School is fully accredited by the following associations:
The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
The Association of Christian Schools International is the largest Protestant educational organization in the world that includes:
- 5.5 million students worldwide.
- 24,000 Christian schools from over 100 countries.
- Please visit https://www.acsi.org/
AdvancED is the largest community of education professionals in the world that includes:
- 20 million students worldwide.
- 32,000 schools and school systems from over 70 countries.
- AdvancED was created through a merger with the North Central Association (NCA), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
- Please visit www.advanc-ed.org